In addition to the Racecourse, you can obtain your covid vaccination at the follwoing sites this week:
Wednesday 9th November 10:30-14:30 Tesco Hove, BN3 2DL (16+)
Thursday 10th November 10:30-14:30 Outside Hove Polyclinic – Nevill Avenue, Hove BN3 7HY (16+)
Friday 11th November St Peter’s Church, York Pl, Brighton BN1 4GU (16+)
- These sessions are offering first and second doses, as well as primary booster vaccinations.
- No appointment is needed.
- It must have been 8 weeks since your first dose (12 weeks if you are 16 or 17) before you can have your second and 3 months* since your previous dose before you have a booster.
- Anyone who is eligible for an autumn booster should book by calling 119 or online at www.nhs.uk/covidvaccine.
- Dates and times are subject to change at short notice. Please doublecheck on the Sussex Covid Vaccine Website before travelling to attend
- Several pharmacies are also offering the autumn booster vaccine. These must be booked by calling 119 or online at www.nhs.uk/covidvaccine
We are not administering covid vaccinations at the WellBN practices this season, but we will do what we can to help our patients obtain the vaccine. If you are elegible, you will be invited by the NHS. Read more information about the Autumn Booster Rollout
Who can get a COVID-19 vaccine?
- 1st and 2nd doses – for everyone aged 5 and above
- children and young people who are aged 5 to 17 year olds are offered a 2nd dose at 12 weeks from 1st vaccine
- children and young people who are at high risk from COVID-19 are offered a 2nd dose at 8 weeks
- adults aged 18 and over are offered a 2nd dose at 8 weeks from 1st vaccine
- Booster vaccine – for everyone aged 16 and above, and young people aged 12 to 15 who are at high risk of COVID-19
- You can have it at 3 months (91 days) rom your 2nd vaccine
The NHS will roll out Autumn booster vaccines from mid-September. People who are eligible will be invited to book their vaccination starting with those who are most susceptible to serious illness from COVID-19. Please wait to be invited Find out more.