- These sessions are offering first and second doses, as well as primary booster vaccinations.
- No appointment is needed.
- It must have been 8 weeks since your first dose (12 weeks if you are 16 or 17) before you can have your second and 3 months* since your previous dose before you have a booster.
- Anyone who is eligible for an autumn booster should book by calling 119 or online at www.nhs.uk/covidvaccine.
- Dates and times are subject to change at short notice. Please doublecheck on the Sussex Covid Vaccine Website before travelling to attend
- Several pharmacies are also offering the autumn booster vaccine. These must be booked by calling 119 or online at www.nhs.uk/covidvaccine
We are not administering covid vaccinations at the WellBN practices this season, but we will do what we can to help our patients obtain the vaccine. If you are elegible, you will be invited by the NHS. Read more information about the Autumn Booster Rollout
Who can get a COVID-19 vaccine?
Getting your COVID-19 vaccinations (16+)
If you haven’t already taken up the offer of a first, second, or booster dose you should:
No NHS number or ID is required but it does speed things up if you do have your NHS number with you.Overseas visitors to England, including anyone living in the UK without permission, can also get the COVID-19 vaccine for free.If you call 119, you can speak to a translator if you need to. If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, or are a British Sign Language (BSL) user, you can use textphone 18001 119 or the NHS 119 BSL interpreter service.
COVID-19 vaccinations for 5 to 15 year olds
Children aged 5 to 11 and those aged 12 to 15 can get first and second vaccinations by booking an appointment online or by calling 119. A parent or carer must attend.
A limited number of sessions are currently available to book at Brighton Racecourse. As soon as new times or dates are available they will be added, so please keep looking if you can’t find one that suits you.
We can provide a GP letter for you if you are a WellBN registered patient
Click to submit a request for a GP letter